Saturday 29 March 2014

Let's get practical: a digital research journal

After a year spent reading a lot, meeting people, finding out that all my good ideas had already been much better explored by someone else, and, last, after passing the upgrade, I though it was time to start thinking of the practical side of what I am going to do with my 3D visualisation and the RDF ontology.

To prevent the terrifying feeling that hits you at the end of the third year when you are supposed to retire into a cave and spend 6 month writing no-stop (basically degrading all primary needs to a secondary ones), I have decided to take some notes during the process. Hopefully, it will make the process easier and more transparent. They are preliminary thoughts and they are very likely to be a bit green and even clumsy. All going well, they will be refined during the next two years, also thanks to the feedback I receive. So, all comments are very welcome (and actually useful).


No comments:

Post a Comment